Abbotsford, British Columbia
#13-33324 South Fraser Way
Abbotsford, BC V2S 2B4
Behind the Blue Money Mart
Open Today Until 5:00 pm
|Monday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||12:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
Cliff & Sherry Jury Franchise Store OwnersView Our Store Site
Avoid Shell Shock; Try Tidy Dining
Have you ever experienced shell shock? That feeling of surprise as you survey the copious amount of shells that are left behind by your birds. It's a common occurrence, but it doesn't have to be. That's because tidy dining solutions are one of our specialties.
Sure, we still have our No-Mess Blend, featuring seeds and nuts without their shells, but we now offer more tidy dining options than ever before.
Additional Tidy Dining Foods:
• Peanuts – the best single source of protein and fat, peanuts attract most birds.
• Suet – high in fat and energy, suet is always a tidy dining option.
• WBU Bird Food Cylinders – long lasting and easy to use, Bird Food Cylinders allow you to refill your feeders less often.
• Jim’s Birdacious® Bark Butter® - a spreadable suet that has attracted more than 140 different bird species.
• Mealworms – a tidy, protein-rich food for attracting common and uncommon birds.
• Nectar – hummingbirds’ favorite. Just keep it fresh, and there’s no mess!
Tidy Dining Accessories
Offering the right food doesn’t always solve the problem. Sometimes, you need some additional help. We offer a large selection of trays that catch the shells and keep your feeding station nice and tidy.
Tidy dining allows you to spend more time watching your birds and less time cleaning up after them.
Visit us soon, and we’ll help you find a tiding dining solution that is good for your birds and great for avoiding any unnecessary shell shock.
We've found ourselves with too many cylinders and stackables!
Save 25% off No Mess Hot Pepper Small Cylinders, No Mess Stackables and Nutty for Nuts Stackables while supplies last!!